This eight-week course is designed to grow students in their ability to communicate the Word of God with urgency and clarity. Students will be refreshed in their understanding of the mechanics of hermeneutics, and will grow both in comprehension and practice in their public delivery of Bible content.
- Module 1 – Theological Foundations
- Module 2 – Genre and Structure
- Module 3 – Unity and Biblical Theology
- Module 4 – Arriving at Meaning
- Module 5 – From Sense to Outline
- Module 6 – Application that Matters
- Module 7 – Practical Issues
- Module 8 – Teaching Labs
If you’d like more information about this class, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.