Biblical Worldview | Online
An eight-session survey concerning the formulation and application of a biblical worldview. The first portion of this course considers the life of a Christian in a fallen world and the construction from Scripture of a worldview to live within, while the latter will discuss contemporary matters of importance that face the Church today and the advance of the gospel.
This class will be offered in an online format, with modules to be accessed online at the pace of the student within the designated timeframe.
Part One: CONSTRUCTING THE BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW
- Module 1 – Introduction: What is a Worldview?
- Module 2 – Competing Worldviews (Part 1)
- Module 3 – Competing Worldviews (Part 2)
Part Two: APPLYING THE BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW
- Module 4 – The Biblical Worldview Engages Others
- Module 5 – Specific Engagement 1: Gender and Sexuality
- Module 6 – Specific Engagement 2: Life
- Module 7 – Specific Engagement 3: Work
- Module 8 – Specific Engagement 4: Race and Slavery